Posted on 28 Jul 2015 by Jerome Leng
It’s hard to say goodbye because we love the people and the work God is doing through our lives here. But we reminded ourselves that this is a necessary move for the sake of the Gospel. Our lives are not our own but we belong to our Lord Jesus Christ. Robyn and I believe that He is equipping us for greater work in the future and we are looking forward to that!
If you have a moment today, please pray for us. Please pray:
- For a safe flight. We hope that we get there in one piece, including our luggage.
- For wisdom in making new friends.
- For us to settle in a gospel-centered, biblically faithful and mission-minded local church.
- For us to settle in our new apartment without complications.
- For Jerome to choose his courses for Fall 2015 wisely.
- For Robyn to find a job that pays sufficiently and allows her time to take courses at the seminary too.
We’re heading to the airport tomorrow. Probably leave the house around 10 pm. Our flight is 3 am, Thursday. Some friends and family members will be seeing us off. Do come if you are free.
We’ve been looking forward to this day for years and it has finally arrived. Time for us to fly. But we’ll be back. See you in 4 years.
Let us all continue to serve our Lord Jesus with our full capacities!
Grace and Peace,
Jerome and Robyn